Facilities Task Force Recommendations
Below you will find each of the projects identified by the Facilities Task Force. Each project has been classified into either Phase I, II, or III. Most of the projects in Phase I are currently in progress. Any total costs that is followed by an asterisk (*) has been funded for the 2020-21 school year and is part of the $97,750,000 total.
The remaining Phase I, II, and III projects will cost $117,500,000 to complete. This will be the total need from the county for expansions, additions, and major renovations post 2020 Bond. These individual's project cost are estimates and are subject to many variables which could drive the cost up or down. This estimate is based on 2020 bid cost and market conditions.
A total of $60,000,000 is needed from the county to complete the below new construction projects.
* - Items have been funded through 2020-21 and are part of the $97,750,000 total for the year. This is a combination of actual bid costs and estimated costs of projects which have not gone to bid yet.
(This is school data only and does not include deferred work or auxiliary sites.)
- The Brawley School, an IB World School
- Lakeshore Elementary School
- West Iredell High School
- Statesville High School
- Statesville Middle School
- Harmony Elementary School
- Lakeshore Middle School
- Lake Norman Elementary School
- Career Academy and Technical School
- West Iredell Middle School
- East Iredell Middle School
- North Iredell Middle School
- Woodland Heights Elementary School