The well-being, health and safety of our students and staff is, and always will be, our top priority. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is constantly evolving. Iredell-Statesville Schools continues to work closely with local, state, and national organizations to monitor the coronavirus situation. We will continue to post any information and updates on this site.
As always, we will communicate directly to our staff, parents, and students via mass notification, here on the website, on our social media channels, and through our local media outlets. It is the desire of district administration to keep you informed about the coronavirus. We have convened a COVID-19 Task Force to meet regularly to discuss the fluid and ever-changing situation. Should further precautions need to be taken, we will report them to you immediately. Until that time, please feel free to use the resources and links here on this page to help you stay informed and learn more on this topic.
- Friday, April 24, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- Friday, April 24, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 3, 2020 at 6:15 p.m.
- Monday, March 30, 2020 at 3:12 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 23, 2020 at 3:12 p.m.
- Friday, March 20, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 16, 2020 at 12:50 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 13, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 1:22 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Toll Free Helpline