ADR Resource Room Teacher Check-Out
Welcome to Destiny- http://issnc.follettdestiny.com. By clicking the search link you will access the lending library of instructional materials and equipment available to each Iredell-Statesville School's professional. These items are carefully chosen to promote critical and creative thinking, problem solving, and to rigorously challenge students. Items are loaned on a 2 week or 30 day basis for classroom use. Users will log-in by clicking the log-in button near the top right of the page. From there, users will click on the blue Google sign-on button and entering their Gmail credentials. If you would like to reserve items from the ADR Resource Room, please complete the following Google Form:
ADR Resource Room Process. Once processed, your materials will be sent to you through courier.
Destiny Library Search-issnc.follettdestiny.com
ADR Resource Library offers a great selection of novels, Junior Great Books, math manipulatives, early years nurturing programs, Stories With Holes, Growth Mindset... Take a Virtual Tour by Clicking the Links Below!
Process for Checking Out Materials
1. Click the ADR Resource Room Process Link above. (If you need to search for materials, use the Destiny link above )
2. Complete google form, You must agree to the terms before it will submit
3. You will receive confirmation that your form has been received
4. Materials will be sent through courier unless you indicate otherwise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If materials are going to be kept longer than their initial checkout, please renew them by repeating the process.
6. To receive materials by Friday all requests for that week must be in by Tuesdays @ 5pm
7. Orders will be prepared on Wednesday, ready to courier on Thursdays.
8. Vanessa Estes, ADR Resource Room Manager, will be available in the Resource Room on Wednesdays.
If you need help please contact:
Enrichment/AIG Resource Room Manager
email@example.com or phone 704-832-2522