CAREER TECHNICAL STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
Career Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) are an integral part of the Career and Technical Education program. These co-curricular connections provide students leadership, personal growth, and career success through soft-skill development.
Members are provided opportunities to compete with other students in regional, state, and national conferences. Events are aligned with classroom instruction students receive or to workplace readiness skills.
- Marketing Education Students (DECA): a state and national organization that serves marketing students.
DECA State Website
DECA National Website
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA): a state and national organization for middle and high school students enrolled in Business and Information Technology Education courses.
FBLA State Website
FBLA National Website
- Agricultural Education Students (FFA): a state and national organization that serves students enrolled in Agricultural Education courses.
FFA State Website
FFA National Website
- Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA): a state and national organization for middle and high school students taking Family and Consumer Sciences Education courses.
FCCLA State Website
FCCLA National Website
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA): a state and national organization whose mission is to promote careers in health care.
HOSA State Website
HOSA National Website
- Trade and Industrial Education Students (SkillsUSA): a state and national organization that serves trade and industrial students.
SkillsUSA State Website
SkillsUSA National Website