Quick Help and Instructions
Google's Help Forum Links
Getting Started with Google Drive
Requesting iPad Apps
Anyone can request free apps to be added to iPads, but purchased apps must go through the school's tech contact.
Free apps can be requested by submitting a work order.
Click here for more information and directions for requesting free apps.
If you are interested in purchasing apps, you will have to work with your school's tech contact/device manager.
WHY can't we use iTunes gift cards for Purchasing apps for student iPads:
Personally, you can pay for an app 1 time through itunes and it is legal to install it on your personal devices on your account because they are not school-owned
At school it all changes. You have to pay for the app for each device it is installed on.
DO NOT purchase regular iTunes cards because they can't be turned into VPP vouchers
Through the Apple VPP some apps may be available at half price when 20 or more licenses are purchased.
District Managed Apple IDs
Managed Apple IDs are special district-created and district-owned accounts that provide access to Apple services. Managed Apple IDs are designed to meet the privacy and security needs of schools, including limitations on purchasing and communications, and role-based administration.
ISS Apple IDs sync with Google accounts, so the usernames and passwords are the same for each.
Features for teachers and students
Managed Apple IDs are designed to access key iCloud services that are typically used in an education setting, as well as a few features built specifically for schools.
• Upgraded iCloud Storage. Managed Apple IDs receive 200GB of free iCloud storage.
• Access to iCloud services. iCloud services include Shared iPad, iCloud Drive, Photos, Safari, Notes, News, Calendars, Reminders, and Backup.
• Schoolwork. Class rosters created in Apple School Manager are automatically available in Schoolwork. Student progress reporting can optionally be enabled in Apple School Manager.
• iWork collaboration. Teachers and students in the same organization can collaborate with iWork and Notes.
• Books (not available in all regions). Books, including books purchased in bulk, can be assigned to Managed Apple IDs.
SMARTBoard Interactive Lessons to Enrich Writing
These activities can be used during whole class lessons or during intervention times.
|Writing Frame Title||SMART Notebook File||PDF File|
|Character Analysis||Character Analysis||pdf version|
|How to Brush Your Teeth||How to Brush Your Teeth||pdf version|
|How to Cross the Road Safely||How to Cross the Road Safely||pdf version|
|How to Make a Sandwich||How to Make a Sandwich||pdf version|
|How to Wash Your Hands||How to Wash Your Hands||pdf version|
|Informational Text||Informational Text||pdf version|
|Opinion Writing||Opinion Writing||pdf version|
|Personal Narrative Writing||Personal Narrative Writing||pdf version|
|Science Observation||Science Observation||pdf version|
Find Lessons on Smart Exchange
(You will need SMART Notebook installed in order to open the following files.)
Writing Process - What I Miss about Summer