Dispute Resolution


If you have concerns regarding your child's IEP/process, please consider the following levels of support.


School Level:

- Discuss concerns with student's teacher(s), case manager, etc. 

- Discuss concerns with school administrator(s)

- Request an IEP team meeting

District Level: 

- Contact Executive Director of Exceptional Children's Programs (School Age Students) or Coordinator of Early Childhood Development (Preschool Age Students)

State Level: 

NCDPI Information on Dispute Resolution