How do I register?
To enroll your child in Prime Time, please complete the Prime Time Application found at https://schools.procareconnect.com/register/b2988ca9-9651-424e-9cf5-94b5608d7811.
At registration you will need:
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts.
- Names of everyone you will authorize to pick up your child.
- Name and number of your private insurance policy or Medicaid, if applicable. (Insurance is required by Prime Time. If necessary, you may purchase school insurance at the school’s office.)
- Name and phone numbers of your child’s doctor, preferred hospital, and dentist.
- A $25.00 to cover the registration fee.
- Tuition due for the first month of service.
You may register your child for one of two types of enrollment.
Please give serious consideration to which enrollment you select. Part-time children may not attend more than 3 days per week. If your job requires a 4th or 5th day of care occasionally, then you should register your child as full time. If the nature of your employment is revised, you may switch from full-time to part-time or vise-versa. However, such revisions to enrollment types of your child's care will only be made at the beginning of a month.
Regardless of which type of enrollment you select, when you enroll, you are reserving the time, space, staff, and provisions for your child whether he/she attends or not. Credits cannot be given when students are absent.
2. Part Time: Any child who attends 3 days or less will be considered as part time. Parents must notify classroom teachers and Prime Time staff which days of the week the student will attend. Please note, parents will be charged this fee every month unless school is closed two or more days in a week.
Hours of operation on teacher-workdays are 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. We provide a morning and afternoon snack. The fee for all-day care is $25.00 over and above the monthly fee.
Because we must order snacks from the cafeteria manager in advance, and because our staff must be scheduled in advance, it is important that you sign up for teacher workdays. We cannot safely take children at the last minute. If you sign up, you are reserving the time, space, staff and provisions for your child whether he/she attends or not and you must pay for the day unless you call us one week prior to the workday.
To sign up for Teacher Workdays: Your center's director will post a large announcement two weeks before a teacher workday. Please register your child by signing his/her name on the sign up sheet as soon as possible. You will be charged the full $25.00 if your child is signed up and does not attend.