Perfect Attendance Process
1. Data Managers will pull Perfect Attendance list by June 20.
2. Each Data Manager will contact their school photography vendor and fax/email their Perfect Attendance List
3. School Photography Vendor will match the list with student pictures and create student card. This card will contain the student name, Iredell Statesville Schools, student picture and school year.
4. School Photography Vendor will return Perfect Attendance Cards to each school by July 15.
5. The District will send a Connect Ed to students that the Perfect Attendance Cards are available for pick up at each school after August 1.
6. Cards that are not picked up will be distributed the first week of school.
7. If a students Picture is not on the School Picture Vendor CD, the School Picture Vendor will make a card without the picture.
8. Students will be allowed to use Perfect Attendance Cards at sports events at any ISS School as well as any Art and Theater event within I-SS
To be eligible for Perfect Attendance, a student can have no more than the following number of tardies/lates:
Elementary/Middle: no more than 10 lates or early dismissals
High School: Must be present at least ½ of the school day every day
Replacement cards will be $5. Student Services will make replacement cards and have them available upon request from schools. Schools will collect $5 from the student. Supply a receipt, and place a label on the card with the student’s name.
Stealing/Tampering with a Perfect Attendance Card:
If a student is caught stealing or tampering with a perfect attendance card, the gatekeeper will confiscate the card, and send the card to Student Services. Student Services will notify the school that the child attends.
If a Senior achieved Perfect Attendance, they will still receive a Perfect Attendance Card. You can either mail their cards to the home address or provide notification that the card is available for pick up at the school.
6th Grade/9th Grade Students:
Perfect Attendance Cards will be distributed from the last school attended. If a child received Perfect Attendance in 5th grade, the Elementary School last attended will send that card to the feeder middle school if it hasn’t been picked up by the start of school
For students who transfer to ISS in the middle of the school year, they must have perfect attendance in ISS and perfect attendance must be verified with the previous school.