Upcoming Informational Events
Learn more about our early college high schools by attending one of these upcoming events.
- Explore! I-SS: Join principals from all three early college high schools in a virtual information session on Wednesday, November 16th from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. View the recording of this event here.
- Crossroads Open House: Monday, November 28th from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. in Mac Gray Auditorium located on the campus of Statesville High School. (This is not a floating event, please arrive at 6:00 p.m.)
- CCTL Open House: Tuesday, November 29th from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Shearer Hall located on the campus of Mitchell Community College. (This is not a floating event, please arrive at 6:00 p.m.)
- CCTL Open House: Saturday, December 3rd from 10:00 a.m to noon. in Shearer Hall located on the campus of Mitchell Community College. (This is not a floating event, please arrive at 10:00 a.m.)
- ASEC Open House: Tuesday, December 13th from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (This is a floating event with presentations starting every half-hour.)
Agriculture & Science Early College
The Agriculture and Science Early College (ASEC) offers students a five-year high school and community college program. Students will be able to earn a high school diploma and a free two-year college degree or college transfer credits. Students have the opportunity to pursue several different degrees through Mitchell Community College including Agribusiness Technology (Associate in Applied Science), Associate in Science (B.S.), Associate in Arts (A.A.)
Collaborative College for Technology & Leadership
A unique collaboration between Iredell-Statesville Schools, the Mooresville Graded School District, and Mitchell Community College, the Collaborative College for Technology & Leadership (CCTL) is a five-year program that enables high school students to simultaneously earn a high school diploma and an associates degree. An application for the program can be found by clicking the CCTL link above.
Crossroads Arts & Science Early College
Crossroads Arts and Science Early College is a joint venture between Iredell-Statesville Schools and Mitchell Community College (MCC). It establishes an Early College High School that provides an honors curriculum with opportunities to participate in the Fine Arts Magnet for Iredell-Statesville Schools (FAMIS), sports and clubs at Statesville High School, as well as Associate's degrees focused on the Arts and Sciences at MCC for a select group of students. Crossroads is located on the 3rd floor of Statesville High School; however, only Crossroads students attend Crossroads classes. There is an annual application process for interested 8th, 9th, and 10th graders. Interested students and families are encouraged to attend our annual Open House event and the district School Choice Nights to learn more about our program. Directions on how to apply are provided on the Crossroads website. You may access the site by clicking here.