The application window for admission to the Agriculture and Science Early College, the Collaborative College for Technology and Leadership, and Crossroads Arts and Science Early College for the 2021-2022 school year will run December 1, 2020 through January 15, 2021. All early colleges will use the same application, so only one application is needed to apply for 1, 2, or all 3 early colleges in Iredell-Statesville Schools.
The application is due on Friday, January 15, 2021.
Step 2: All Students
- ELA Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Guidance Counselor, SAP, Graduation Coach, or Administrator
Ask them to complete an online early college recommendation form for you.
Teachers, please use the link below:
Counselors, please use the link below:
All recommendations are due by January 19, 2021.
Student Outside I-SS Only
- 5th and 6th EOG results including achievement levels and percentiles
- 6th-8th grade discipline incidents and consequences
- 7th grade report card grades for N1, N2, N3
- 8th grade report card grades for N1, N2
- 6th-8th grade attendance, tardies, early dismissals
- Copy of the student's IEP, 504, ESL and/or AIG plan (if applicable)
Email the exported data in an Excel spreadsheet by January 19, 2021 to email@example.com.
If NOT using PowerSchool as your student information system, please provide the above listed information via hard copy by US mail to one of the following early college addresses. Please make sure to postmark the mailing by January 19, 2021 so that it is received by January 22, 2021.
Early College Addresses:
ASEC - 158 Raider Road, Olin, NC 28660
CCTL - 500 West Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28677
Crossroads - 476 N. Center Street, Statesville, NC 28677